COREON is broad spectrum pre-emergence herbicide and controls key grass, broadleaf and sedge weeds in Transplanted rice
New generation rice herbicide which gives flexibility to farmer with extended window of application (0-7 days after transplanting)
• Coreon is a broad spectrum, systemic, pre-emergence herbicide and controls key grass, broadleaf and sedge weeds in Transplanted rice
• Coreon has extended window of application (0-7 days after transplanting) compared to conventonal pre-emergence rice herbicides
• It provides superior residual control of economically important weeds
• Safe to rice crop when applied as per recommendation
Rice (Oryza sativa)
Coreon controls key weeds of rice. Please check the label for entire list of weeds.
2000-2250 ml per hectare
Refer to the Product Label for complete product efficacy information.
• Coreon is a in-can mixture of two different mode of action
• It inhibits plant enzymes- Aceto Lactate Synthase (ALS), which is essential for synthesis of branched chain amino acids as well as it inhibits cell division in target weeds
Always read and follow label directions.