New generation rice herbicide which gives flexibility to farmer with extended window of application (0-7 days after transplanting)
• Coreon is a broad spectrum, systemic, pre-emergence herbicide and controls key grass, broadleaf and sedge weeds in Transplanted rice
• Coreon has extended window of application (0-7 days after transplanting) compared to conventonal pre-emergence rice herbicides
• It provides superior residual control of economically important weeds
• Safe to rice crop when applied as per recommendation
Rice (Oryza sativa)
Coreon controls key weeds of rice. Please check the label for entire list of weeds.
Refer to the Product Label for complete product efficacy information.
Mode of Action
• Coreon is a in-can mixture of two different mode of action
• It inhibits plant enzymes- Aceto Lactate Synthase (ALS), which is essential for synthesis of branched chain amino acids as well as it inhibits cell division in target weeds