New insecticide with long-lasting, broad spectrum control of insect pests in a variety of crops.
• Delegate provides long-lasting, broad spectrum control of insect pests in a variety of crops.
• Delegate provide faster kill of insects.
• Delegate is active by ingestion (stomach poison) as well as contact.
• Delegate penetrates leaves (translaminar) to provide control of thrips and leaf miner.
• It is very effective at low rates and has low impact on most of the beneficial insects and non target organisms in field conditions
• Delegate is winner of ‘The Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award’ in the category for 'designing safer chemicals'.
Pepper, Chili (Capsicum frutescens)
Soybean (Glycine max)
Delegate provides control of thrips and Lepidopteran pests in cotton chilli soybean and corn.
180 ml per acre in 200 litres of water
Thrips, Chilli (Scirtothrips dorsalis Hood)
Thrips, Onion (Thrips tabaci)
Refer to the Product Label for complete product efficacy information.
Mode of Action
• Delegate have a unique site of action.
• It disrupt neural activity in insects by binding with site of action.
• It belongs to IRAC: Group 5 clasiffied as 'nicotinic acetylcholine receptor (nAChR) allosteric activators'