Dithane is broad spectrum fungicide and controls many fungal diseases in field crops, fruits and vegetables etc.
Trusted brand with very fine particle size which gives better solubility and spread on the leaf surface providing better disease protection.
• It is based on the active ingredient, mancozeb, which belongs to the dithiocarbamates group of compounds.
• No reported resistance to Dithane* even after more than 45 years of commercial use.
• Excellent blend partner and preferred partner of choice for resistance management
• Very fine particle size of Dithane give better solubility & spreading on the leaf surface providing better disease protection.
Banana (Musa spp.)
Beet (Unspecified) (Beta vulgaris ssp. Vulgaris)
Cauliflower (Brassica oleracea var. botrytis)
Corn (All Types) (Zea mays ssp. mays)
Cumin (Cuminum cyminum)
Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
Grape (Vitis spp.)
Guava (Psidium spp.)
Onion (Allium spp.)
Peanut (Arachis hypogaea)
Pepper, Chili (Capsicum frutescens)
Potato (Solanum tuberosum ssp. Tuberosum)
Rice (Oryza sativa)
Sorghum (Sorghum spp.)
Manihot Esculenta Crantz Syn. Utilissima
Tomato (Lycopsersicon esculentum)
Wheat (Triticum spp.)
Dithane gives effective control for most of the fungal diseases across crops. Please check the label for the whole list of diseases controlled.
1500-2000 gm per hectare for foliar spray. 3gm per litre of water for soil drenching
Refer to the Product Label for complete product efficacy information.
• Dithane acts upon 6 enzymatic sites in the fungal cell to inhibit spore germination therefore prevent disease
• Due to its multi-site action in target fungi, its ideal for resistance management
Always read and follow label directions.