DURSBAN is broad spectrum insecticide registered for the control of sucking and chewing insects on a wide range of crops
Worlds number one chloropyripos brand which is very effective in control of target pests.
• Dursban is based on the active ingredient chlorpyrifos, which belongs to the phosphorothioate group of organophosphorus pesticides.
• No reported incidences of resistance development against Dursban in the target pests.
• It is a contact and stomach poison, with fumigation action also.
• It offers a cost effective control of target pests.
Apple (Malus domestica)
Barley (Hordeum vulgare ssp. vulgare)
Bean (Vigna spp.)
Cabbage (Brassica oleracea)
Cauliflower (Brassica oleracea var. botrytis)
Chironja (Grapefruit x orange hybrid)
Cotton (Gossypium spp.)
Grape (Vitis spp.)
Melon,All Types (Cucumis melo)
Mustard (Brassica spp.)
Onion (Allium spp.)
Peanut (Arachis hypogaea)
Potato (Solanum tuberosum ssp. Tuberosum)
Rice (Oryza sativa)
Sugarcane (Saccharum officinarum)
Wheat, Durum (Triticum durum)
Dursban gives effective control for most of the insect across crops. Please check the label for the whole list of pests controlled.
1250-3000 ml per hectare for foliar spray.
Refer to the Product Label for complete product efficacy information.
• Dursban inhibits the ACh esterase enzyme in the synaptic gap of the insect nervous system acting as a nerve excitatory poison.
Always read and follow label directions.