• Gallant is systemic herbicides which gets absorbed by the plant and translocate to the site of action (growing points, meristematic zones)
• It provides superior control of key grasses
• Its safe for crop, when applied as per recommendation
Gallant controls key weeds of soybean. Please check the label for entire list of weeds.
1000-1250 ml per hectare
Barnyardgrass Watergrass (Echinochloa crus-galli)
Crabgrass, Hairy Large (Digitaria sanguinalis)
Lovegrass (Eragrostis spp.)
Signalgrass (Brachiaria spp.)
Wiregrass (Eleusine indica)
Refer to the Product Label for complete product efficacy information.
Mode of Action
• Gallant causes death of target weeds by inhibiting the plant enzyme, Acetyl Coenzyme- A Carboxyloase (ACCase)
• ACCase is the first enzyme involved in the process of bio-synthesis of lipids (fatty acids)