GALLANT is post-emergence systemic herbicide for control of grasses.
Systemic herbicide for excellent control of weeds
• Gallant is systemic herbicides which gets absorbed by the plant and translocate to the site of action (growing points, meristematic zones)
• It provides superior control of key grasses
• Its safe for crop, when applied as per recommendation
Gallant controls key weeds of soybean. Please check the label for entire list of weeds.
1000-1250 ml per hectare
Refer to the Product Label for complete product efficacy information.
• Gallant causes death of target weeds by inhibiting the plant enzyme, Acetyl Coenzyme- A Carboxyloase (ACCase)
• ACCase is the first enzyme involved in the process of bio-synthesis of lipids (fatty acids)
Always read and follow label directions.