GOAL is selective, contact herbicide providing control of annual broad-leaf weeds, some grasses and suppression of some perennials.
Trusted brand by onion farmers over decades with pre-emergence as well as targeted post-emergence activity.
• Goal contains oxyfluorfen as active ingredient which belongs to diphenyl ether.
• As pre-emergence, Goal forms a chemical barrier on the soil surface and affects weed plants through direct contact at emergence.
• Actively growing plants are very susceptible to Goal as post-emergence action.
Onion (Allium spp.)
Peppermint (Mentha x piperita)
Potato, For Seed (Solanum spp.)
Rice, Dry-seeded (Oryza sativa)
Goal control key weeds of Onion, mentha, rice and groundnut. Please check the label for entire list of weeds.
425- 850 ml per hectare
Refer to the Product Label for complete product efficacy information.
• Goal inhibits specific enzyme, Protoporphyinogen oxidase, which leads to accumulation of phototoxic heme and chlorophyll precursors, which in presence of light, produce activated oxygen species.
• These oxygen species disrupts membrane. Sunlight is essential for performance of Oxyfluorfen.
Always read and follow label directions.