Most effective and efficient powdery mildewicide with preventive and curative action.
• It contains meptyl dinocap as the active ingredient.
• Due to its contact and unique action, Karathane Gold is recommended in rotation with systemic fungicides as part of resistance management spray programs.
• It is a significantly better at controlling powdery mildew infestation on woody parts of the crops/plants.
• It is also effective at low temperatures, when some preventive fungicides do not work well.
Grape (Vitis spp.)
Mango (Mangifera indica)
Pepper, Chili (Capsicum frutescens)
Karathane provides control of powdery mildew
Chilly : 137 ml per acre in 200 litres of water.
Grape : 137 ml per acre
Mango: 0.7 ml per 1 litre of water
Powdery Mildew (Podosphaera spp.)
Refer to the Product Label for complete product efficacy information.
Mode of Action
• Karathane Gold acts as uncoupler of oxidative phosphorylation, upsetting the electrochemical balance of the fungi cell and preventing the formation of energy rich ATP.
• It affects the respiration and cell wall formation in target fungi