STRONGARM is pre-emergence herbicide for soybean for control of key broadleaf and sedge weeds
Strongarm provides hassle free weed control where sowing and herbicide application can be completed in the same timeframe
• Strongarm is systemic in action and provides superior control of key broadleaf and sedge weeds in soybean in addition to suppression of key grasses.
• One acre dose of Strongarm is 12.4g which can be applied either by knap-sack sprayer fitted with flood jet (cut) nozzle or tractor mounted sprayer after sowing or easy technology allowing soybean sowing and strongarm application together using same tractor.
• It is safe to soybean as well as key succeeding crops at recommended dose
• It controls weed before they emerge out of soil surface hence they do not cause any losses to the crop.
• Strongarm provides hassle free weed control where sowing and herbicide application can be completed in thesame timeframe.
• Strongarm can control key weeds which are gaps in existing products.
Soybean (Glycine max)
Strongarm control key weeds of soybean. Please check the label for entire list of weeds.
26.2- 30.9 gm per hectare
Refer to the Product Label for complete product efficacy information.
• Strongarm controls target weeds by inhibiting the plant enzyme, Aceto Lactate Synthase (ALS).
• Inhibition of ALS stops synthesis of 3 amino acids which are generally active in meristematic tissue (root/shoot tip).
• It is absorbed by roots and to a lesser extent shoots of germinating seedlings of weeds which prevents them from emerging.
• This affects protein synthesis and cell division ultimately leading to death of target weeds.
Always read and follow label directions.