SYSTHANE is a broad spectrum systemic fungicide.Most economical, safe and effective fungicide for the control of Powdery Mildew, Anthracnose and Scab.
Fungicide which is most economical, safe and effective fungicide.
• Systhane has the active ingredient, myclobutanil, which belongs to the triazole group of compounds
• Its xylem mobile which makes it move from treated tissue into new growth, protects foliage and new growth between applications.
• It has systemic action and excellent vapor activity.
• It has one hour of rainfastness which means it’s resistant to wash off by rain or irrigation water when applied 1hour before rainfall.
• It is registered for the control of powdery mildew in grape, scab in apple and powdery mildew, leaf spots and die back in chilli.
Grape (Vitis spp.)
Pepper, Chili (Capsicum frutescens)
Systhane gives control of Apple scab, Grape powdery mildew and dieback, leaf spots and powdery mildew of Chillies.
40gm per 10 litre of water for one Apple tree.
40 Gm per ha for other crops
Refer to the Product Label for complete product efficacy information.
• Systhane inhibits the ergosterol biosynthesis (steroid demethylation inhibitor)
• It controls the target fungi by inhibiting synthesis of sterols in fungus thus affecting their normal growth.
Always read and follow label directions.