first product from naturalyte class with excellent Insect control.
• Tracer insect control is based on the active ingredient Spinosad.
• Tracer is produced by the fermentation process from a soil actinomycete, Saccharopolyspora spinosa and possesses the effectiveness of conventional insecticide and the safety of biologicals.
• Tracer is the first product in a unique class of compounds called the naturalyte class.
• Spinosad has an extremely favorable mammalian and non-target toxicology and environmental fate profile.
• It is recommended for cotton, chilli and redgram against Helicoverpa armigera and thrips.
It is recommended for cotton, chilli and redgram against Helicoverpa armigera and thrips.
Pea, Pigeon (Cajanus cajan)
Pepper, Chili (Capsicum frutescens)
Tracer provides control American bollworm of cotton, Thrips and fruit borer of chillies and red gram pod borer.
165- 200 ml per hectare in 500 litres of water for cotton and chilli
125-162 ml per hectare in 500 litres of water for redgram.