Rice herbicide with unique OD (Oil Dispersible) formulation which enables better solubility and absorption foe excellent control of weeds.
• Vivaya provides broad-spectrum controls of important weeds in direct seeded and transplanted rice
• It offers two different modes of action for target weeds
• Unique OD (Oil Dispersible) formulation which enables better solubility and absorption
• Its very safe to rice crop
Rice (Oryza sativa)
Vivaya controls key weeds of rice. Please check the label for entire list of weeds.
2000-2250 ml per hectare
Alligatorweed (Alternanthera philoxeroides)
Barnyardgrass Watergrass (Echinochloa crus-galli)
Flatsedge, Rice, or Umbrellaplant, Annual (Cyperus iria)
Junglerice (Echinochloa colona)
Sedge, Smallflower Umbrella (Cyperus difformis)
Sprangletop (Leptochloa spp.)
Refer to the Product Label for complete product efficacy information.
Mode of Action
• Vivaya offers two different modes of action for target weeds
• It inhibits two plant enzymes- Aceto Lactate Synthase (ALS), which is essential for synthesis of branched chain amino acids and Acetyl co-enzyme A carboxylase (ACCase) which is precursor for fatty acid synthesis in target grassy weeds.